Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hola!

 
Exciting news! Time to brush up on my Spanish! I will be in Spain teaching at Bambola Casa Creativa in October. I will be in the Madrid store Oct 18 and 19, then the Tarragona store Oct 25 and 26. I will be teaching a tag class and a small and large canvas mixed media class in each store using the newest collections from Prima. The time in between? I will be seeing the sights, eating good food and meeting new friends! The time after? Hubby's flying in for a couple of days on the coast in Tarragona, then up to Barcelona for a couple of days and back to Madrid for a couple of days.

Can't wait to meet some wonderful creative souls in a country I have not been to!

Don't forget I have a couple of spots left on my Alaskan cruise in June 2014! Click on the button on the top left for details. I promise super fun times!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Be sure to visit Valencia, it is beautiful on your way to Barcelona. Love it there. HOpe you can come to New Jersey one day....a girl can dream...lol
    Hugz, Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will absolutely love Spain. My very favorite place is the old part of Ronda...simply magical. In Barcelona make certain to visit La Bouqueria marketplace. A complete feast for the senses! Las Ramblas is a great place to experience people. Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Hope you and hubby have a great time:)

    I just found out that my artwork using one of your doll stamps made the COVER of the autumn issue of 'The Stamper's Sampler'! I'm thrilled it was chosen. LOVE your book, stamps and your doll stencil (just came in the mail today:) Can't wait to see what else you come out with. Hope to be able to attend one of your classes one day.

    Wishing you the best,
    Debbie Kaste
    D Kaste at wi dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting Debbie. I peeked on the website and I love your cover!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are very happy to recieve you in Madrid and Reus in Bambola Casa Creativa. You will see the energy and creativity of the spanish girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great full for your visit today Julie! I'm so amused and very happy to meet you and spend an afternoon with you. I hope we can see you soon again. xxooxx from Reus.

    ReplyDelete